Many products claim to be multipurpose, but in the case of A-list favorite, Egyptian Magic, there’s no disputing the claim; from conditioning hair to healing scars, this six-ingredient wonder does the trick.
Beloved by Madonna, Gisele Bundchen, Kate Hudson, Cara Delevingne... we can go on..., it’s also a backstage favorite at fashion weeks across the globe – and has been since its US launch in 1991. Quickly achieving cult status, Egyptian Magic is now available at The Jamila for our customers right here in the Region.
So what’s in the pot? The balm contains honey, beeswax, olive oil, royal jelly, bee pollen and bee propolis – a blend inspired by ancient Egyptian formulas which combines healing and moisturizing properties with antioxidants to protect the skin as well as providing radiance-boosting benefits.
- A moisturizer and beauty balm – ideal for creating soft, smooth skin;
- Helping heal scars and bruises – it’s often recommended by plastic surgeons to accelerate healing and discoloration;
- A natural hair conditioning treatment – adding shine and replenishing oils
- Relief of eczema as psoriasis – suitable for babies too, with super-stylist Rachel Zoe using on her son’s skin;
- Rash cream – it has been reported that it works well for skin rashes, including allergic reactions, insect bites, heat rash etc