Kahina Brightening Serum
This product is currently sold out.
Increase luminosity and refine skin tone and texture with this organic-certified treatment complex. A blend of rare white lily, Japanese wakame seaweed, and powerful antioxidants in argan oil, maritime pine, and green tea will:
- Visibly reduce discoloration, hyper-pigmentation, post-acne spots and dark marks in four to six weeks
- Boost radiance and even skin tone
- Prevent future discoloration by inhibiting melanin production
- Protect against environmental exposure
- Support skin’s natural defense system
- Fight free radicals that contribute to further signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles
Lightweight, easily absorbed serum with a fresh, natural scent.
Instructions for use:
- Morning and/or evening after cleansing, apply thin layer over entire face before moisturizing. Can be applied before optional Argan Oil.
- Hyper-pigmentation is noticeably reduced with continued use, resulting in more even skin tone after four to six weeks.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, water/aqua/eau, argania spinosa (argan) oil*, undaria pinnatifida extract, lactobacillus ferment, glycerin*, pancratium maritimum extract, oryza sativa (rice) seed extract*, spirulina platensis (algae) extract*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, sodium hyaluronate, diglycerin, pinus pinaster, cetearyl glucoside, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf/flower oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil, tanacetum annuum flower oil*, vanillosmopsis erythropappa (bisabolol) wood oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) resin extract, maltodextrin, mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf extract, sclerotium gum, hydrogenated lecithin, p-anisic acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, xanthan gum
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin; 73.8% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming